domingo, 6 de octubre de 2013

Meeting Nottingham








After the Collaborative Project I still need to map the city. I went to the Goose Fair with René.
We didn't expected it to be there, we just wanted to have a picnic in Forest Fields but it surprised us with the fair.



It's really contrasting to compare an event that has also relevance in my country. That "fair" thing was in somehow, instructive. To see how people move in an environment that is common, well known and popular gives you another perspective of Nottingham's people. You can see a little bit more about their aspirations, desires and thoughts.

We are not so different, people of my country and Nottingham people. But at the same time we are really different. Kind of cultural, social and weather stuff. I don't know how to define it.


That is something to think about.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario