sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Some light after the cave's darkness...

Finally the MA is getting shape!!
I was really afraid about the workshops we were going to have and how the project was going to be.
Sometimes I thought it wasn't worthy. The money I was going to spend seemed not to be equivalent to the knowledge and skills I was going to achieve.
But suddenly, after the days passed by, after the welcome week end and all the academic schedule started... things began to fit. The volunteering fair, the Skills and Acceler8 awards and the Students in Clasrooms Schemes commenced to change my point of view.

I was really excited last friday when David Downes, our MA coordinator and tutor showed us the workshops we were going to have and the suggested list of books we needed to read so we could expand our basic knowledge and take on the MA project proposal.


After the lecture and the free event in Nottingham Playhouse "From page to stage" I ran to the Boots Library axious to start reading the books. Of course the general ones -for all the MA coordinated by David- ran away, so I looked for the ones that concerned my MA. I started with "The Animator's Survival Kit" and its amazing all the practical advices Richard Williams offers. A very good starting book for people like me that want to be an animator/digital animator but is in dipers!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario