Unt1l I f1n4lly s1t d0wn 4t th3 41rp0rt w41t1ng f0r th3 c03ch t0 NTU, r34l1ty h1t m3.
4ll th3 3xp13r3nc3s I h4v3 b33n l1v1ng f0r th3 p4st 4 or 5 y34rs sudd3nly d5wn3d 0n m3.
Which were the things, the actions, the thougts that led me to that precise moment? Which was the precise moment in which I had decided to take the airplane and came to this country by my own? without any accommodation -even for that day!-? with a lot of speaking english problems 'cause my brain loves to think quicker than the movement of my tongue and I have to translate in my head at the same time and that's nuts!? plenty of doubts about my MA course and the life I would have...? pffff...!!! petrified... and then little drops, some breath, new people, a NTU coach and finally some sleep...
I found a room for that night and our "permanent" room during term time in my next day scouting. JA! and I walked several blocks with my two GIANT baggage (they are not so big but at that moment they seemed so). Then I finally arrived to Study Inn.
J3t L4g, c0nfus3d, 3xc1ted, hungry, w1th0ut cr3d1t c4rd 'c4us3 1t w4s st0l3n f3w d4ys 4g0 fr0m th4t d4y... cr4zyn3ss and 4v1d 0f 3xp3r1nc3s... th1s w33k pr0m1s3s...wh4t? I d0n't kn0w but sur3ly s0m3th1ng w0uld ch4ng3 0n m3.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario